The phone says “Unfortunately, Beetrack has stopped”
This a message that the Android operating system show when there’s an error of the application or if the phone doesn’t have the minimum resources to run the application.
- Close session and log in into your account with your user and password.
- Go to SettingsManage ApplicationsDelete Data
- Re-Install the application.
This may be caused because:
- The phone has low memory free : The phone may have too many installed applications. Is recommended to delete or close the applications you don’t use. You can see the memory free space in the Diagnostics section.
- You are using an old version of the app. You can update your app vía Google Play.
- Not detected error: Please send us the error with a description of your process to review the problem.